Transgenic Animal Center of National Institute of Biological Sciences, Beijing (TAC) is dedicated to provide services related to making genetically engineered mice. We are happy to provide lab-project orientated service, such as to test new techniques to make mouse models for human diseases. We are providing the following services:
1. Transgenic mice production:
Cytoplasm injection with transposon
2. Knockout/knockin mice production using Esc:
Targeting vector construction
ES cell targeting
3. Knockout/knockin mice production via zygotes injection of TALEN or Cas9/sgRNA:
TALEN or sgRNA construction
TALEN or sgRNA mRNA IVT
Zygotes injection of TALEN or Cas9/sgRNA mRNA
4. The preservation of mice strains:
Sperm cryopreservation and restoration via ICSI
Embryo cryopreservation and restoration
5. SPF Mice Rederivation.
6. Others: Vector Designing, Genotyping, and Consulting on Phenotype Characterizing.